[AWIPS #GEL-506733]: http://edex-azure.unidata.ucar.edu:9581/services will not validate

> when running /awips2/cave/cave.sh the connectivity preferences window opens
> up and the edex server, http://edex-azure.unidata.ucar.edu:9581/services ,
> will not validate.

And thanks for letting me know about this.  Unfortunately I'm unable to check
on this since I'm away from Unidata this week, but as this is a server for our
beta testing program it comes with no guarantee of uptime.  I will be able to
check on it after the weekend and it should be back live on Monday morning, if
all goes well.

> also, when the cave client did work before, the warngen window is too big
> (extends beyond the bottom of the screen)
>
> I am running awips2 in CentOS 6.4 in virtualbox on mac OSX

I will have to check on the WarnGen window position on my client machines.
What is the screen resolution of your virtual machine?

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

Ticket ID: GEL-506733