[AWIPS #KLE-673390]: EDEX Latency Issues

> Thank you. I would probably default to 6 hours for national radar products.
>
> I am trying to figure out a separate thing as well. I noticed I am only
> ingesting level 3 radar data, but I am receiving .25km products. I assume
> this just has something to do with recent changes on what is being
> delivered as level 3 nids.

For level 3, radar reflectivity resolution is 0.5 degree azimuthal by 250 m
range gate to a range of 460 km, and Doppler velocity and spectrum width at 0.5
degree azimuthal by 250 m range gate resolution to a range of 300 km.

> However, I am displaying .25km 8-bit products
> for everything except base reflectivity.

What product to you mean by base reflectivity, and how are you loading it?

Ticket ID: KLE-673390
Department: Support AWIPS