[AWIPS #KLE-673390]: EDEX Latency Issues

> I mean when I display the .5 degree tilt base reflectivity product for
> KMLB, it shows VCP21 and 1km. When I view the .5 degree tilt base velocity
> or srm for KMLB, it shows VCP21 and .25km.
>
> The products are being ingested through LDM. I am viewing the products on
> D2D. I choose the "Best Res Radar Products" and all except reflectivity are
> .25km. They are also all 8-bit images.

Well, I misspoke.  Level 3 base reflectivity is only available at 1 km range
gate resolution, while velocity, correlation coefficient, ZDR and the various
precipitation estimation products are available at .25 km.  It appears to have
been like this for some time.  It's a head-scratcher why so many products are
created at .25 km and REFC is created at 1 km.  So the data are correct and the
D2D display is correct.

-mj

Ticket ID: KLE-673390
Department: Support AWIPS