[AWIPS #OAR-485876]: EDEX Data Question

Hi Keith,

Unidata allows LDM data access to Universities and research organizations, but
not to private entities or international groups. Because you are not a US-based
University, you will have to arrange for your own upstream LDM data feed rather
than request from the idd.unidata.ucar.edu cluster.

Best,

Michael James
Unidata

> I have a question since the Azure Server has been shutdown, how would
> I be able to get data to put into my own EDEX server to test AWIPS.
>
> thanks
>
> --
> Regards,
> *Keith Latteri*