[AWIPS #WHR-794906]: Unidata AWIPS II Pre-installation questions

> The only thing I would still like to know is if you have some suggestions
> for projected data volume for provisioning purposes?

I estimate roughly 120 GB of data per day for Unidata AWIPS II, but this volume
exists in both the raw data store written by the LDM, and the HDF5 data store
written by EDEX.  So roughly 240 GB of data per day with a one-day purge.  The
entire /awips2 file system should have available a minimum of 500 GB of space.

Ticket ID: WHR-794906
Department: Support AWIPS