[AWIPS #EUD-159315]: postgres question

> Im still not quite certain as to what I would need to do to allow remote
> access to others with my edex server. Would I just need to specify their ip
> and port in the iptable or what exactly would I need to do to give access
> to someone's cave client?

I said in an earlier message, you need to edit /etc/sysconfig/iptables and add
port allows, following the install document section 4

4. Configure iptables
To serve data from an EDEX server, iptables must allow TCP connections on ports
5672, 9581 and 9582. The following lines added to /etc/sysconfig/iptables,
followed by the command service iptables restart, will correctly configure
iptables for EDEX.

-A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 5672 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 9581 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 9582 -j ACCEPT

Ticket ID: EUD-159315
Department: Support AWIPS