[AWIPS #PYF-788591]: No grid data?

> CAVE standalone install. Build 14.2.1-19n3
>
> Connecting to a local edex server that I installed.
>
> I checked the
>
> Alert Vis Dialog Box has error: CAVE: Unable to populate initial product tree

This error is non-critical, it shows up because I believe the Product Browser
plugin is trying to populate itself with lightning data.

> Data Browser says model data not available.

I do not have enough information to diagnose this problem.  Can you load any
model data through the D2D Volume menu, or in NCP?  Can you query the database
from a terminal and see if the grid table shows anything?

As user awips:

psql metadata
select * from grid;

(when you are done, the command "\q" will exit psql)

-Michael

Ticket ID: PYF-788591
Department: Support AWIPS