Re: New Ticket - [AWIPS !QGD-564042]: Installing Cave client

Hi Daniel,

Today I added the wxGTK packages to the  repository.  You can update and install these packages with the commands

yum clean all
yum groupupdate awips2-cave

This assumes that you do not have any external repos such as rpmforge, dag, or epel.   Until now users were required to add these from an external repo but I decided to include them the same as we do with netcdf.

Give the above a try on your workstation and let me know how it goes.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO