[AWIPS #UZJ-823843]: SA cron errors

This is new to me.  From what I can find online this can happen after adding
CPUs to a machine, and I remember you saying this machine was recently
modified?

In any case, you can try to remove the sa files being reported, and everything
should be good.

From http://serverfault.com/a/654366

"I have found that this happens when adding/removing (v)CPUs. Doing that
probably adds/removes columns in the data file format or something.

Removing the "invalid" saXX files and simply running sar caused it to
regenerate and start collecting data again."

To reply to your previous email, yes when 16.1.4 is released it will be an
update to both EDEX and CAVE.

> Not sure what to make of the errors below, but I installed
> these packages on 30 March:
>

> awips2-python-pint-0.7.2-1.x86_64             Wed 30 Mar 2016 12:03:34 PM
> EDT
>
> awips2-python-metpy-0.3.0-2.x86_64            Wed 30 Mar 2016 12:03:34 PM
> EDT

Ticket ID: UZJ-823843
Department: Support AWIPS