[AWIPS #JCX-288600]: [AWIPS II] Unable to connect EDEX Server

> Hi Michael,
>
> I also realized that the GFE perspective is not working on the newly
> released windows version from http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/awips2/. No
> response when I attempted to switch to the GFE perspective. Just want to
> know if GFE would be supported in the windows version.

I noticed the same.  I think there's a good reason that NWS only supports the
D2D perspective on Windows.  I will make an attempt to make it work for the
next Windows release, but for now it will remain unavailable outside of Linux.

Ticket ID: JCX-288600
Department: Support AWIPS