[AWIPS #IEM-150835]: CAVE METAR issue

> I downloaded it fresh today and sitll not seeing METARs - just Synoptic obs.

Hi Rob,

This is a known issue, I believe it's due to jep not being found client-side.
I have an idea of how to fix it in the next Windows release (which will not be
out until I release linux 16.1.4 - I'll make an announcement on the mailing
list).

Any other odd behavior in the sfc obs menu?

Ticket ID: IEM-150835
Department: Support AWIPS