[AWIPS #SWZ-435980]: Python-AWIPS sounding levels

> AWIPS Support @ Unidata,
> Is there a way to get more than just the mandatory levels for observed
> soundings?  There are plenty more levels to grab from the file, but the
> only available parameters are on Mandatory Levels, SigT, SigW, MaxW, or
> Trop.  The number of levels available for plotting then becomes 28.

> This does not give all the data when compared to the number of lines in the
> current morning Denver, CO sounding (
> http://weather.uwyo.edu/cgi-bin/sounding?region=naconf&TYPE=TEXT%3ALIST&YEAR=2016&MONTH=05&FROM=2412&TO=2412&STNM=72469
> )
>
> Any way to get to those other datapoints?

I'm afraid that's not possible right now, which surprises me.  I'm going to
look into adding requests for all records in a profile.  For now, SigT fields
are the most complete record, though you could try to combine SigT, SigW, and
Man levels into a single array, but I would rather fix this internally in EDEX.

You may know this already, but to list all available parameters for bufrua:

from awips.dataaccess import DataAccessLayer
DataAccessLayer.changeEDEXHost("edex-cloud.unidata.ucar.edu")
request = DataAccessLayer.newDataRequest()
request.setDatatype("bufrua")
availableParms = DataAccessLayer.getAvailableParameters(request)
availableParms.sort()
for parm in availableParms: print parm

dataURI
forecastHr