[AWIPS #OIH-774959]: Accessing AWIPS equations via python-awips?

> Thanks for pointing me to the code repository.  That helps.  I will see if
> I can get CAPE to work for now and let you know if I have any luck.  Do you
> think these are something I could just subprocess into my python-awips
> scripting or would these require more than that?

I'm not certain, it's possible you would have to determine the necessary python
packages to import, but with that you should be able to call each derived
parameters python file directory to return the new grid.  The scripts are
rather simple and you should only have to supply the required input fields and
go from there, but I've not tried this myself so there may be some unknown
problems.

-Michael

Ticket ID: OIH-774959
Department: Support AWIPS