[AWIPS #PUI-232297]: NOAAPort

> Unidata:
>
> Does anything specific need to be changed in the AWIPS 2
> installation/configuration in order to link to NOAAPort versus the
> Unidata IDD?

What do you mean by "link to"?  Data comes into the system via the LDM which
points to an upstream server, so you are able to simply change the address in
ldmd.conf.  If you're asking about ingesting data into EDEX directly from a
noaaport receiver, I can't answer that.

-mj

Ticket ID: PUI-232297
Department: Support AWIPS