[AWIPS #XNL-143039]: Update

> Have you uploaded the update for AWIPSII for Windows?

Hi James,

I do not have a 16.2.2 Windows client ready yet, I'm sorry to say.  Hopefully
in the next couple of weeks.  I did manage to install and run the current
15.1.3 client on 64-bit Windows.  Perhaps removing caveData and starting CAVE
again will work?  Can you also check that you don't have a firewall application
preventing outdoing connections for the program?

-Michael

Ticket ID: XNL-143039
Department: Support AWIPS