[AWIPS #WEB-397614]: AWIPS II Radar Issue

> Full Name: Victor Alvarez
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System: CentOS 6
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> I am encountering a few issues in AWIPS II on Cent0S 6.
>
> D2D Perspective: When trying to load a radar station (KTLX in this case),
> I am unable as these are my only options.

What server are you connecting to?  The D2D Radar menu is dependent on server
localization, so if you're connecting to a non-Unidata server that would
explain the limited set of stations (looks like around OAX).

> NCP Perspective:When loading, I am introduced with this error, and
> am unable to load any gridded data. I have done clean installs but to
> no avail.

This may also be explained by a version incompatability between NWS and Unidata
CAVE/EDEX.

-Michael James

Ticket ID: WEB-397614
Department: Support AWIPS