[AWIPS #JZE-105128]: AWIPS EDEX Feed

> Thank you, Michael.  Can you please tell me how that is accomplished, or if
> you know of any providers?

Unfortunately I can't give specific help on who to talk to about this.  The
whole NOAAport feed (which we distribute across the IDD) is available to anyone
installing a satellite dish and NOAAport ingest software.   You could also
arrange access through a university in our IDD network (feeding directly from
them rather than from UCAR), but that arrangement would be between your company
and the university without any involvement by UCAR, other than having the
university uphold their redistribution restriction for lightning data.   Again,
I can't say who you should contact for this, but hopefully this gives you an
idea.

-Michael

Ticket ID: JZE-105128
Department: Support AWIPS