COMET Case 018 & Case 001

> Date:19990901
> Organization:ohio-state
> Keywords:199909012024.OAA23117

Chris-

Yes, there is an easier way than ordering each dataset.

If you go to this URL:

http://www.joss.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/codiac/ds_proj?COMET_CASE_001

and scroll to the bottom, you will find the complete dataset for the Storm
of the Century. It is only available off line in an 8mm tape format. There
is no cost and the turn around time is generally only 1 day and then
postal delivery time via US mail.Order the tape as you would any other
individual dataset.

Please let me know if we can assist in any other way and thank you for
using the case studies.

Jeff Weber
Unidata/COMET Case Studies

address@hidden