Re: 19990920: case study 19 & netCDF files

>Date:19990921
>Organization:NOAA
>Keywords:199909201300.HAA11369

Hi Steve-

1)Yes the case should be able to be loaded in awips if using the netCDF
format tape.

2)It is located at:

   http://www.joss.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/codiac/ds_proj?COMET_CASE_019

scroll to the bottom of this screen and you will see the complete dataset
in netCDF format available off-line. Click on the dataset and follow
instructions from that point. Currently we are offering the netCDF
only off-line as a complete dataset. In the future we hope to allow
subsetting and on-the-fly format conversions.

Please let me know if we can be of any other assistance and thank you for
using our case study library.

Jeff Weber
Unidata/COMET Case Studies

address@hidden