Re: case 15

Frank,

This may sound a little strange, but the grib file is missing from our
archive, however, I do have this data in gempak format.

If you can use the gempak version of the model run, I have placed it on
our anonymous ftp server:
To access the data:
        ftp casedata.comet.ucar.edu
        login:  anonymous
        password:  "your email"
        cd pub/frank
        mget 98042812_avn.gem

Please let me know when you have downloaded the data, of if you have any
problems accessing it.

Liz