Re: case studies-format-availability (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:15:41 -0600 (MDT)
From: Jeff Weber <address@hidden>
To: Carin Goodall <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: case studies (fwd)

Hello Carin,

I am not quite certain what you are asking for.

At the COMET case study library we provide data in GRIB, McIDAS, NIDS,
GEMPAK, and the later cases, post 19, in netCDF. The data covers the time
of the event. COMET has exercises developed for most cases

http://www.comet.ucar.edu/resources/cases/c15_28apr98/index.htm

for case 15

and

http://www.comet.ucar.edu/resources/cases/c24_25jan2000/index.htm

for case 24

I have compiled a page of links regarding some of the cases, unfortunately
there is nothing available for case 15, but you will find a nice link to
the NCDC regarding case 24.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/casestudies/ofInterest/

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

-Jeff