Re: Need 18Z surface obs from May 3, 1999. Anyone have it?

Hi Gilbert,

I cannot guarantee that a vis ob from OUN is in the weather text files
from 3May, 1999..but I bet it is. This is a COMET Case Study:

http://www.joss.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/codiac/projs?COMET_CASE_019

Then go to datasets and scroll to textual weather products.

Cheers,

-Jeff