Re: 20010602: Case 22 "Northeast US Severe Weather 02 June 1998"

Hi Tom,

I have informed Liz Page regarding the new link, and she is updating the
link currently..Thank you, and great work on the case, your additional
information and insight is greatly appreciated by the community!

Yes, please send any links of additional case studies we can reference.

We maintain a "Other Case Studies of Interest" page that I think will
benefit greatly from your labors.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/casestudies/ofInterest/

Thank you again for your participation,

-Jeff