Re: COMET CASE STUDY 38 "Birmingham Tornado" (April 7-9, 199

Buenos dias Curtis,

Slight brush with Dean yesterday I suspect.

I will include you in all future notifications by adding you to our
casestudy maillist. This way you will be kept current on all our casestudy
work here.

Thank you for your interest,

-Jeff