Re: An Opportunity for a Great Case Study

Hi Tom,

I agree this would be a nice casestudy, and we are thankful for your
cooperation regarding the last LES casestudy with the contributions of
your mm5 output and other info. Liz Page (COMET) and I are hoping to
generate a casestudy from this event. We have a few others currently in
progress, but if you are seeing such a large demand for the data for this
event it may be possible to amend our release schedule, this would be
COMET's call.. I am forwarding this to Liz Page as well and she may wish
to comment further.

Thanks for your input,

-Jeff