Re: Incorrect Link on Allison Case Study Web Page? (fwd)

Hi Bernard,

What you are seeing is correct.

The CODIAC distribution GUI is hard coded to offer Radar and Sat sample
imagery. However, in this case COMET chose IR and WV imagery to be used
as their sample imagery. So instead of not using the WV imagery we snuck
it into the sample radar imagery, I hope this did not cause any
confusion...it sounds as if you were able to identify the product.

Thank you for your comments and usage of the case study library.

-Jeff