Re: CODIAC Dataset Description

Hi,
For the gif format images of this weather event we do provide some sample files under this url: "http://www.joss.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/codiac/projs?COMET_CASE_003#images";. You can view these gif images using your browser. If you have some other visualization tool such as GEMPAK for NIDS visualization, those NIDS files can be downloaded and viewed. GEMPAK is free software supported by us and can be download from "http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/index.html";. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Yuan