Re: Venezuelan floods

Hola Vilma,

Mucho gusto!

We at Unidata support the comet case study library:

Please try:

http://www.comet.ucar.edu/resources/cases/venezuela/

It would be great if you had materials to share or data holdings we could
link to...Thank you so much for offering to contribute!

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Thanks again,

-Jeff