Re: 20020510: Q: CODIAC Dataset download

Subject: Q: CODIAC Dataset download

Hi Tom,

You should also get a second e-mail when the dataset is ready to be picked
up. The time can vary from 1-5 minutes to up to an hour depending on the
amount of data requested and if any format conversions were requested.

I see you ordered the GOES_IR data, so no conversion..it should be in yor
mailbox soon.

Please let me know if you do not get the second e-mail and I will resolve
the problem.

Thank you for visiting the COMET Case Study Library,

-Jeff