Re: 20021118:Case Studies/viewer

Hi David,

These cases are best viewed using our supported software GEMPAK.

GEMPAK is freely available for download, but does not run on windows.

However, it does run on Linux which is also freely available, and you
could partition your disc to handle both OS's..

Wish they were more compatible with windows, but of yet, they are not.

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690