Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:22:15 -0500
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Subject: John.AAA2naiG0

Hi, one of my teachers recently put in an order for your case #22 (June2-3
'98).  I received two cds on Wednesday, had them unzipped, and found that there
was no type of image data on there (ie. radar, satellite, etc.)  This could
easily be a problem on my end, but I was curious if you might be able to
provide any insight into what could be going wrong.  Thank you very much.

Matt Alonso

Matt,
Could you please enter another order for this case? I need to get the address and record each order. Sorry about the problem.

Yuan