[CONDUIT #HDX-689258]: Conduit

Glenn,

The new LDM is being hosted at the NOAA WOC. We are transitioning to this from
the old server that has been
in place at the TOC.

The files will be named according to the NCEP ftp server name, rather than the
NWS ftp server names.

Brent Gordon is the NCEP person responsible for making this happen.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Hi Chiz-
> A quick question- the note about the .5degree and RUC grib2 said
> something like "the NCEP LDM server".  Is that true- NCEP is serving
> data via LDM--- or does UNidata place it on LDM from the CONDUIT feed
> from NCEP/TG...
> Hope all is well....
> Thx, Glenn
>
> --
> Glenn K. Rutledge
> Services Team Leader
> Remote Sensing and Applications Division
> NOMADS Project Manager
> National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
> National Climatic Data Center
> Asheville NC 28801
> Phone: (828) 271-4097
> Fax: (828) 271-4328