Re: TIGGE data sets

Brent,

I'll download a file and take a look. The GB error is from the GEMPAK
routine
that is likely creating the parameter name from the parameter number and
time information. It could either be that the etc/ table just needs to
be updated, or the GEMPAK routine needs a tweak. The code is in GEMPAK
for ensemble, so it is probably something minor.....I'll determine and
let you and Paula know.

Thanks,

Steve

--