[CONDUIT #OLI-439068]: CONDUIT question

> Thanks. We pull back a parallel version via ftp rather than the
> operational one, as the mods made to the parallel  help in the west.
> Eventually, the parallel mods will show up in the operational version.
>
> Actually though, there are some other fields in separate grids: precip
> and cloud fields. Are those going out through NOAAPORT as well?

John,

The number of hourly products is 11. The precip grid usually arrives around 36
minutes after the hour (about 30-40 minutes after the other grids being sent),
so it wasn't in the list I showed yesterday. NCEP is not sending clouds
at this time. See the URL I sent yesterday for specific headers.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport