Re: issues with LDM

Justin,

Yesterday just after 18Z, the data flow from ncepldm.woc.noaa.gov
to top level sites at NSF and Unidata both began showing high latency:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?CONDUIT
+atm.cise-nsf.gov

and

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?CONDUIT
+daffy.unidata.ucar.edu

Data volume out has dropped as a result:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT
+atm.cise-nsf.gov

Since the behavior is similar at both sites at separate locations, the
problem would appear to be near your end. Since that coincides with your
restart of the LDM, could you fill me in on the issues you were
experiencing?

Thanks

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support