20090810: GFS component of CONDUIT feed not updating since August 9 (cont.)

Hi Paula,

re: you are still subscribed to the address@hidden mail list

>And how do I unsubscribe?

One can (un)subscribe from any Unidata email list online at:

Since I am already working in the list's subscription management
interface, I will unsubscribe you myself.

--
Unidata User Support                              UCAR Unidata Program <