[CONDUIT #RYL-522438]: CONDUIT Data Stream Product List

> I have tried to find a "current" list of all products that are included
> in the CONDUIT data stream, but have been confused with the number of
> items proposed to be added or removed. Any help in directing me to a
> current list would be appreciated. Also a list of the proposed data to
> be added would also be welcome.
>
> Thank you in advance for your time.
>
> Warmest Regards,
> John Austin Basham
> President/Senior Meteorologist Storm Spotter Live, Inc.
> Senior Consulting Meteorologist Skywarn-Texas

Hi  John,

Apologies for the delayed response.

The CONDUIT content is dynamic, so an exhaustive list of available products
is a challenge. It is easier to see if we have what you desire :)

Please see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/conduit/ldm_idd/index.html

..for what is currently on the CONDUIT feed.

And:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/conduit/

...for updates on products being discussed for inclusion.

If there is a specific model or product you desire, please let us know and we
can inform if/where it is available.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber