[CONDUIT #NLP-275663]: SREF upgrade testing

Hi Boi and Craissa,

Boi wrote:
> I found this parameter. Yes, It was a typo in conversion
> table in version cnvgrib-1.2.4
> The parameter should be in discipline 0 category 1 instead
> of 19 and it is "Relative Humidity with Respect to
> Precipitable Water"
> See table-4.2.0.1 at this url:
> http://www.nco.ncep.noaa.gov/pmb/docs/grib2/grib2_table4-2-0-1.shtml
>
> The update table will be scheduled to implement in 9/2012.

Thanks for the excellent sleuthing!

Carissa,

I have made a change to the g2varsncep.tbl GRIB2 table that 'gribinsert'
uses to create LDM/IDD Product IDs.  I have attached the updated table
to this email in the hopes that you can use it on ldm2 to test the change
(the procedure is the same as described in a previous email).
I realize that this may not be possible quickly if ldm2 has already been
returned back to operational CONDUIT duty.

Question for Carissa or Boi:

- how many (approximate percentage) of the GRIB2 fields being sent in CONDUIT
  are GRIB1 products that have been converted into GRIB2 products?

Ticket ID: NLP-275663
Department: Support CONDUIT