[CONDUIT #OAE-251505]: NCEP CONDUIT feed setup

Hi Carissa,

re:
> We connect with lots of other machines, but these are new ones. Are you
> saying that you have no firewalls in place and that I should be able to
> connect without any changes on your end?

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying.

re:
> I'm not overly concerned that we can't connect at this point, either due
> to our end or yours. But the real intent of the email was to poke Tom
> and see if he needed any assistance in starting the new conduit pull
> from these servers.

Oops...  It sounds like I have been overlooking something?  If we are
supposed to change our feed REQUESTs, please let us know and we will
flip the switch.

Ticket ID: OAE-251505
Department: Support CONDUIT