[CONDUIT #PGY-808322]: Upcoming NCEP CONDUIT maintenance

Hi Carissa,

I apologize for not getting to this before now...

re:
> In order to get the request moving forward to get this IP changed I really
> need to know what this machine is used for? Are you going to be pulling
> data from CONDUIT consistently? Or is it for testing? And who is
> responsible for this machine?

atm.ucar.edu will be used as a backup CONDUIT ingest in Unidata.  We
intend to REQUEST CONDUIT data sporadically on this machine mostly for
testing, but it would act as a primary ingester if our current CONDUIT
ingest machine (daffy.unidata.ucar.edu) goes down.

Unidata User Support (address@hidden) is responsible for this
machine.  If you need a specific person as the contact, you can list
me:

Tom Yoksas <address@hidden>

We would prefer, however, that address@hidden be used since
multiple Unidata staffers monitor email for this address.

re: full DNS information for atm.ucar.edu is:
> 128.117.12.35 <-> atm.ucar.edu

Ticket ID: PGY-808322
Department: Support CONDUIT