[CONDUIT #KEO-161412]: CONDUIT down?

Hi Art,

re:
> We don't seem to be getting any CONDUIT data... anybody else
> seeing this?

I just verified that CONDUIT is, or has been, flowing into our
top level relay cluster idd.unidata.ucar.edu withing the past
10 minutes.  Rtstats plots for a randomly selected real server
backend for this cluster does, uni14.unidata.ucar.edu, show
a lull in CONDUIT data earlier this morning.

re:
> Is there a known problem I missed?

If you missed a notification, we did as well (i.e., I haven't
see anything from NCEP that would indicate that a problem was
being experienced or an outage should be expected.)

We'll just have to keep an eye on things and escalate queries
to NCEP if things look off.

re:
> Thanks... Art

No worries.