[IDD #YBV-495737]: Fwd: No NDFD on CONDUIT

Hi Mike,

Can you send us the LDM pattern-action file that you/your user is
using to process NDFD data?

The reason I ask is that I have been discussing the NDFD issue with the
NOAA folks that manage the CONDUIT top level injection sites/relays,
and they assure me that:

- the NDFD data is and has been flowing

- there is one change to the NDFD Product IDs that may be the cause
  of problems users might be having in processing the products:

  In the Product ID, a reference to 'data/' is now 'data2/'.  If
  your/your user's extended regular expression that is being used
  to match the NDFD products has 'data/' in its pattern, the products
  now being sent will not be processed.

Taking a look at the pattern-action file(s) pattern(s) will help us
determine if the problem being experienced is related to this issue.

Ticket ID: YBV-495737
Department: Support CONDUIT