NDFD Grids on CONDUIT

CONDUIT Support,

Today the NDFD grids were scheduled to be upgraded from 5km to 2.5km resolution. This upgrade went forward but the larger grids caused a critical problem for the software the NWS Telecommunications Gateway (TOC) uses to disseminate data to NCEP. As a result the TOC has stopped routing all NDFD datasets to us until they can create a fix for the larger files. I do not have a time-line for when the data will again be available, but I suspect it will be days rather than hours.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Justin