[CONDUIT #RFO-442890]: GFS upgrade

Hi Carissa,

re:
> See inline. I was able to answer most of them pretty easily.

I guess I was not specific enough in my comment about putting together
a list of products currently being sent in CONDUIT.  What we need to remind
the CONDUIT users of is _all_ of the products that are in the CONDUIT
datastream, not just the GFS ones.  The reason of this is that it is
possible/likely that some users will have to pick which subsets of the
feed that they want to receive due to their local bandwidth availability.

Once we have a comprehensive list of the products that are available,
we can generate representative numbers for their numbers and volumes.
It is likely the volume numbers that users will need in order to
decide if they need to pare down their REQUEST(s).

Also, and please forgive my not knowing the answer to the following,
will any of the 2.5, 1.0 or 0.5 GFS resolution sets go away (meaning
become unavailable) with the advent of the 0.25 deg set?  If yes, this
would make some user's decisions of what to _not_ REQUEST easier.

Ticket ID: RFO-442890
Department: Support CONDUIT