[Support #FAC-765998]: [conduit] Slow connection/big lag from conduit.ncep.noaa.gov

Hi Pete,

re:
> The snippet of ldm log that I captured there was from 11:12-11:16 AM
> CDT.  I received the email from NCEP about fixing their problem around
> 8:35 AM CDT, so this was about 2 hours and 45 minutes after they sent
> their email.

OK.

Aside: if their problem was one of permissions only, then data should have
started flowing immediately after a fix.  If the problem was data being
inserted into the queues of the top levels real-server backends, then
the problem may have taken longer to clear.

re:
> I did get some data (the [09] request, and only that split feed had some
> data trickling through but very slowly.)

OK.

re:
> I will follow up with Carissa Klemmer and the dataflow team, and cc you
> and Rebecca Cosgrove. Hopefully we can get this figured out!

Very good.

Ticket ID: FAC-765998
Department: Support CONDUIT