[CONDUIT #VJC-604581]: NDFD via CONDUIT

Hi Elliott,

re:
> I just wanted to check if anything is going on with NDFD data via the
> CONDUIT feed. We haven't seen anything come through since Wednesday. We
> see plenty of other data in the feed, but nothing that matches "ndfd".

We have no been monitoring the NDFD component in CONDUIT, so we can not
verify your observation directly.  We can say that there were problems
due to some procedural changes at NCEP that should have been rectified
sometime this morning, and speculate that this may also have been the
cause of the NDFD outage.  I am CCing our NCEP contact on this reply
so that they are aware of the data outage you are reporting.

re:
> Also, what do I need to do to join the CONDUIT feed mailing list?

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Support -> Mailing Lists
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/index.html#mailinglists

Click on the 'show mailing list actions' link in the CONDUIT section
and follow the link the type type of subscription you want.

Ticket ID: VJC-604581
Department: Support CONDUIT