[conduit] Slower transfer rates from NCEP

As many of you are aware, since this past Friday (02/19) some users have been experiencing much slower transfer rates when pulling data from various NCEP sites, including the CONDUIT feeds.

This afternoon at 18Z the NOAA NOC made a change to improve transfer rates. If you previously sent us a traceroute, because you were seeing slower rates, please run one again and send it to our NCEP dataflow list: address@hidden

We appreciate your help as we work to improve the network performance.

Justin Cooke
NCEP Central Operations