[CONDUIT #ZQK-343871]: GFS files missing from the queue

Hi,

re:
> If you look at
> https://atm.ucar.edu/native/conduit/status/data/nccf/com/gfs/prod/gfs.20210505/00/atmos/
> files between hours 69 and 84 are missing for 0p25 resolution, hour 90 for
> 0p50 resolution, and so on…

OK.

We have compared the volume of GFS 0.25 degree data received for the 0Z run
on two different machines here in Unidata, and we see that they are the
same.  If the missing status messages (the ones that you are referencing in
the URL above) indicate that the products for those forecast hours are
also missing (they should), then it should mean that products were not
sent in the CONDUIT feed we get from NOAA/NCEP.

After corroboration with other top level IDD relays, we will let the
folks at NCEP know about the problem.

Question:

- are you basing your comments on missing grids based on whether or
  not the status messages are found via URLs like the one you sent
  above?

- are you getting the CONDUIT data via an LDM feed, or are you
  accessing the data from our servers?

Ticket ID: ZQK-343871
Department: Support CONDUIT