Re: 2002 CRAFT status

Hi David,

Things are progressing nicely on set up for Level II data, using the LDM. We are still not quite there, however. Is your desire geared toward Level II data for a special experiment? It should not be long before the data are available. Are you looking for particular radars or as many as available?

BTW, your email did not go to the CRAFT stakeholders email list, because you are not a member of the list. If you would like to subscribe, go to:

Linda