19990108: netcdf files

>From: "Zitian Guo" <address@hidden>

Zitian-

>I heard Unidata at Bouder has Netcdf version of the 2.5 degree ECMWF analyses.
>Would you please tell me where I may get these data?

We do not provide/archive ECMWF analyses in netCDF format.  Some ECMWF
grids are available on the NOAAPORT datastream which we facilitate access
to for licensed colleges and Universities.  We also have a GRIB->netCDF
decoder (gribtonc) that can create netCDF file from the ECMWF GRIB
files in the NOAAPORT datastream.  This decoder is freely available
at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/decoders

Don Murray